I always love to hear about people's favorite things so I thought I'd share a few of mine for fun!

This is my favorite devotion to do with my kids because it starts with the story of Creation and continues through the life and death of Jesus. It also has beautiful illustrations! My kids have enjoyed this book again and again!

This is my go to workout
DVD because it contains 3 different workouts that are only 20-30 minutes in length. You can choose from level 1, 2 or 3. She goes through 3 cycles of strength, cardio, and abs in each workout. It does require hand weights, and it is a great workout if you don't have much time.

This is my favorite Christmas book. It was a gift from my friend Waverly a couple of years ago. This book also goes through the life of Jesus, and it starts in the beginning when God created the earth . This book has gorgeous illustrations. Today my kids were "oohing and
aahing" at the pictures while we read it together!

This is my new favorite Christmas
CD. I enjoy upbeat music, and this is a really fun
CD to listen to during the day. It has a great mix of songs!

OK, this is the
peppermint chocolate chip shake from Chic-f
il-a, and it is AMAZING! I don't know where a Chic-f
il-a is here, but I can promise you that I will hunt one down!! Oh My! These rock!!
No comments:
Post a Comment