Wednesday, February 2, 2011

100 Days of School Party!





Yesterday we celebrated being in school for 100 days!





The kids brought all of their favorite "friends" to the school table to join in the fun!



I set up 10 plates with different goodies on them: raisins, honey nut cheerios, heart marshmallows, heart candies, goldfish, etc. Each child got their own bag, and they took 10 items from each of the 10 plates with a total of 100 items to eat for snack! The kids thought this was a lot of fun!
I also had the kids draw a picture of what they thought they would look like when they were 100 years old. Ella's picture below cracked me up!


Just for Fun:



I came home from getting my hair done last night, and my kids did a double take! They smiled at



me so big, and they said together, "Aunt Carly!" It was really cute! They sure love their Aunt



Carly, and it is a compliment that the kids think that I look like her now :)




This is a picture taken from my brother Cliff's wedding. From Left: Me, Aaron, Cliff, Carly, and Dad

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the 100 days of school idea! you are such an Awesome mom! your kids are TOO cute!

Erin said...

Love the 100 days idea! your such an Awesome mom! Your kids are TOO cute!