Wednesday, February 9, 2011

UR MINE

I was looking at the sayings on candy hearts when I came upon this one. I held it in my hand, and I had to take a picture! It reminded me of how Jesus holds us in his hands and lovingly whispers, "You are mine!"

I found 3 hearts with this saying, and I placed them in my kid's hands. I told them how much God loves them and how he bought them with a price--the precious blood of his son Jesus. We are his prized possession (1Peter 2:9)!

"See, I have written your name on the palm of my hands." Isaiah 49: 16 NLT

"Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name, YOU ARE MINE." Isaiah 43:1

"For God bought you with a high price." 1 Corinthians 6: 20 NLT

"He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins." Ephesians 1:7



No comments: