
Yesterday I was feeling burnt out. I was bored with school, and the kids were getting on my nerves. I knew that my focus was all wrong. God really spoke to me during my devotions this morning.
"Each day is a precious gift from My Father. How ridiculous to grasp for future gifts when today's is set before you! Receive today's gift gratefully, unwrapping it tenderly and delving into its depths. As you savor the gift, YOU FIND ME." Jesus Calling, Sarah Young
The verse that I am memorizing also really spoke to me this morning.
"So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work ENTHUSIASTICALLY for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless." 1 Corinthians 15:58 NLT
I don't want to miss any part of today's gift.
"For the things that we see now, WILL SOON BE GONE, but the things we can't see will last forever." 2 Corinthians 4:18 NLT
I want to make today count for the Kingdom. What will I do today that points my children to Jesus?














1 comment:
so good "catching up" on what you all have been doing! LOL at the pic Ella drew of you all at 100. Ha! Also, so encouraging to read your words and love the verse...Enthusiastically!
Post a Comment