Friday, February 25, 2011

What Does She See?

This is a picture of my four year old daughter, Faith. She is such a fun, loving, spunky, and funny little girl! I adore her! We were at the pool a couple of days ago, and she looked at me and said, "My eyes are always on my sweet Mama!" I had to write it down because it was so cute and yet so TRUE! What does she see each day as she watches me? Does she see Jesus in me? Do I reflect Him in a way that results in her wanting MORE of what I have?


Sweet little eyes
what do they see?
I pray that they will see Jesus in me
See Him in me and desire more
Oh, how we were made to adore
Adore Jesus and seek His face
This is the life we were born to embrace
So today I choose to praise His name
and pray my child will do the same




No comments: