Monday, February 28, 2011

Favorite Things Monday

Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts, is life changing!

I love the way the sun reflects off of the buildings outside of our bedroom window in the morning!

This is a picture of our church. I am still AMAZED by all of the MN snow!
Beautiful MN sunset!

I recently tried Clinique's Lash Doubling mascara, and it is now my new favorite! It really does lengthen your lashes!

This CD is awesome!! Adam loves it too!

My favorite candle! We received this as a wedding gift, and I have purchased it several times since. It smells so good!

This is a great workout, and it is lots of fun! It is so much like a Zumba class at the gym!


This lotion makes my dry, cracked knuckles happy in the winter! My mother in law recommended it to me.

I love peacocks! God's creation is AWESOME!!!!

The loon is the MN state bird. Again, God amazes me! The loon looks like it is dressed in a tux--and those red eyes are so beautiful!



3 comments:

Jenifer Metzger said...

Ooh! Great things! :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... beautiful photos! Selah is one of my favorites. I will have to get that lotion for my poor husbands hands, we can't find anything that works. Peacocks are gorgeous! Wonderful list! :)

Donna said...

Amie,

I just came over from 1,000 gifts...and found your list so beautiful! God's creation is abounding with beauty, isn't it? I love that scent of Yankee Candle, too!

I will definitely be back to visit. Have a great week of schooling! :)