Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friendship is Sweet!



I can't even begin to say how thankful I am for this family! I was worried when we moved to MN that I wouldn't have any friends since we were only going to live here for a year. One of our first weekends at church this sweet family invited us over for lunch, and we have been great friends ever since! God is good!! This is actually Kit's Birthday party (Grace's American Girl Doll)! Ella was SO EXCITED! She made Kit a birthday card that was just her size as well as a bracelet and necklace!
Nicole, Grace's Mom, even planned fun party games! The kids are playing Bingo in the picture above!
Here the kids are playing a game called Headbands where you have to ask questions to figure out what picture is on your head.
We had so much fun! The blessing of friendship is so sweet! It is awesome because one of Nicole's brothers lives where we will be moving in June and the other one lives in Chicago by my sister Carly!! I wish we could just move them all to Indiana with us though!

No comments: