View from our apartment
It was super foggy here this weekend! It was amazing because it kept getting foggier and foggier as the morning went on. It became so foggy that I couldn't see anything out my bedroom window. I took the picture below at that point, and I thought the reflection from my other window was so neat because it looked like a cross. This reminded me that Jesus is always there. Even when I can't see or understand what is happening right in front of me, Jesus knows, and he has a good plan for me. He wants me to trust him moment by moment instead of focusing on the unknown.

This verse really spoke to me at church this weekend, and it reminded me of these photos.
"I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." John 8:12 NLT
No comments:
Post a Comment