
I have never been one to use the quote "knock your socks off", but I find myself using it when I think of all that God is going to do in my life and the lives of those I am praying for this year. God's word says, "
Now all glory to God who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Ephesians 3:20 It sounds to me like God desires to blow us away with all he is doing in our lives if only we will choose to TRUST that his ways are perfect for us. "
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you, says the Lord."Jeremiah 29:11-14
I want to have a mind that is wide open to God's ability and desire to accomplish more than I could even think or dream! No matter what I see with my own eyes, I know that God's power and glory are at work. God is so much bigger than what I see. I want to see things from his perspective and believe with my whole heart that God is who he says he is and he can do what he says he can do. I will not put God in a box!
"I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27
"
Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly." Psalm 5:3
2 comments:
Thanks for the morning devotion! Your faith and prayers are making a difference in your life and all of us reading(or listening to)your words.
Great post! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment