Monday, January 24, 2011

Pictures from our Weekend!


We had a nice weekend trip to Minneapolis. We all had so much fun roasting marshmallows and making s'mores after dinner on Friday night! Yum!

Saturday morning we went to the Science Museum of Minnesota, and we watched an Imax movie about the rainforest.




We then spent some time looking around the museum. Below is a picture of the kids learning all about candles.
We went to the Children's Theatre Company later that afternoon to see the play "Babe". It was adorable, and the kids loved it! Below is a view out the window when we were headed upstairs to the theatre. It was SO COLD outside!!

I got to sit with Ella and Emily during the show, and Adam sat a row in front of us with Ethan and Faith. It is sometimes hard to get tickets all together because the shows are so popular. We hope we get a chance to go back and see "Annie" before we move.


Above is a picture of Faith with her baby, Gloria. She loves her baby, and she was thrilled to get pj's that matched her baby doll! We made a trip to the Mall of America after church to visit the American Girl Store and the new Lego Land!

It doesn't really look like it from the picture, but that transformer guy is actually made from legos!
I took this picture as we were headed back to Rochester this evening! God's creativity makes me happy!
Here is a picture that Ella took of me and Adam before dinner Saturday night :) It looked really yellow for some reason, so I decided to make it black and white. I am feeling so much better, and I am thankful to God for these special memories with my sweet family this weekend!


1 comment:

Jenifer Metzger said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! American Girl store and Lego Land, my kids would be in heaven! :)