My spunky, social butterfly, Faith!We had so much fun at the pool this afternoon! I am so thankful for this activity, since we live in such a small apartment. Also, it is great exercise for Ethan since he is not supposed to run and jump. He is doing really well, so thank you all for your prayers for him!
I picked this book up at the library last week, and I can't keep my nose out of it. It really encouraged my heart today. I have loved every one of Sally Clarkson's books, and I highly recommend each one!
Faith has been getting really brave in the pool, and I wanted to get her a floaty that kept her arms free. She was SO EXCITED that she could actually swim alone when she had this on today! I posted a video below! It was so neat to see her be a part of every thing that the big kids were doing in the pool! It is crazy to think that none of them could swim when we moved here in June!
My loving, little fish, Ella!
I picked this book up at the library last week, and I can't keep my nose out of it. It really encouraged my heart today. I have loved every one of Sally Clarkson's books, and I highly recommend each one!*I am having trouble uploading the video, so I will try again later.
















2 comments:
Looks like y'all had fun! I love taking the kids swimming.
These are the most vivid, flattering pictures at the pool. Did you capture them, Amie?! WOW! Love these amazing little fish! Makes me long to go swimming again SOON with my kids. :) So thankful that Ethan can get real activity at the pool. Can't imagine having to daily deny him the chance to run & jump, so I am praising God for the blessing of your easy access to a pool this year. We have enjoyed swimming on vacation in December, but we have not been to a pool in Evansville -- such as the YMCA -- for ages. Hmmm... maybe I can talk Oliver into planning a pool party for his birthday?! :)
Give Faith, Ethan & Ella hugs from their Aunt Francie!!!
Post a Comment