
Oh My! Yesterday was one of those days! I had the worst headache! I normally don't get headaches, but this one persisted even after taking some Motrin. It was probably just the headache, but it seemed like the kids were especially LOUD!! Wow! I had to laugh inside when I thought back to this video clip from the movie Dumb and Dumber. My roommate Cari and I used to crack up at this movie in college!
Yesterday my kids pretended like they were puppies, so they were yipping all day! I decided to take them swimming at the pool to get out some of their energy, and a nice guy that works there got out the noodles for them to play with--they were SO EXCITED! However, they thought it would be fun to slap those noodles as loudly as they could on the water!!!

AHHH! I thought my head was going to explode!
Does anyone else ever have a day where they feel like the man in the middle? :)














No comments:
Post a Comment